THERMOCOL beads are light weight, white color, fire retardant, pearl shaped, closed cell Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) beads, the diameter of the beads normally limit from 3 to 12 mm with claimed density of 10-16 Kg/m3.
THERMOCOL beads are also widely consumed by the ready-mix suppliers for light weight screed production, which has remarkable characteristics of thermal cum Acoustic properties used by the construction industries.
Normally EPS beads are mixed with concrete to increase its thermal rating and reduce its weight per cubic meter, which results in significant saving in structural cost.
Applications of Thermocol Beads:
- Used in light weight screed
- Bean bags for comfort sittings
- Precast components
- Flower potsg
- Loose fill
- Packing fragile items
- Toys fillings
- Soil loosen for gardening
Advantages of Thermocol Beads:
- Excellent insulation and acoustic properties
- Virtually zero water absorption
- Free flow with pumping equipment
- Fire-retardant and self-extinguish
- Light in weight and white in color
- Compatible with ready-mix
- Contains No CFC, HCFC or its elements, thus environmental friendly